Teknik Menjawab Soalan Biologi
Embed Size (px)
Transcript of Teknik Menjawab Soalan Biologi
• PAPER 1 : 50 QUESTIONS 1 ¼ HOURS( 50 MARKS)
• PAPER 2 : 5 STRUCTURES 4 ESSAY(100 MARKS)
• PAPER 3 : 1 STRUCTURE 1 ESSAY( 50 MARKS)
SPM : 14 NOV 2011
108 hari lagi
~ 3 bulan 18 hari ~Sudahkah anda bersedia??
Usaha + Doa : Kejayaan, Insya Allah!!
HOW TO SCORE A ?
• PAPER 1 : 40 ABOVE
• PAPER 2 : 80 ABOVE
• PAPER 3 : 40 ABOVE
TOTAL MARKS = 40 + 80 + 40 = 80 (A) 2
• QUESTION 2 ( 17 m)• The rate of photosynthesis is influenced by different environment factors. Based on the above situation, plan a laboratory experiment to determine the effect of light
intensity on the rate of photosynthesis. The planning of your experiment must include the following aspects:
• Statement of identified problem ( 3m)• Objective of study• Variables (3m)• Statement of hypothesis (3m)• List of materials and apparatus (3m)• Experimental procedure (3m)• Presentation of data (2 m)• Conclusion
KESALAHAN TEKNIK MENJAWAB SOALAN
• SPM 2010• No. 1(b)• Student’s answer: The function of RER is to transport protein to Golgi
apparatus and the function of Golgi apparatus is to sort, modify and pack protein. So without RER and Golgi apparatus, extracellular enzyme cannot be synthesized.
• • Correct answer: (1)( No production of extracellular enzyme)
because( without S protein cannot be transport to Golgi apparatus) through transport vesicles.(3)Without Golgi apparatus, the protein cannot be modified) to form extracellular enzyme. The(4)( protein cannot be sorted), (cannot be packaged) into secretory vesicle.(5) No enzyme will be released out of the plasma membrane.
• Note: protein -enzyme (x)
• No.1 (c)• Student’s answer: Because sperm need to swim
toward the fallopian tube during fertilisation.• • Correct answer: (1)( Mitochondria generate
energy/site of cellular respiration)(2) (Sperm need more energy to swim toward ………………..)
• No.2(c)• Student’s answer: The cell shrink. Water move
out of the cell.• • Correct answer: (1)( The cell is flaccid/
plasmolysed). (2)(The solution is hypertonic to the cell sap) so(3)(water diffuse out of the cell)(4)( via osmosis).(5)( The plasma mrmbrane pulls away from cell wall//Cytoplasm/ vacuole shrink)
• No.2(d) • Student’s answer: A The food can last longer./
D Can cause diabetes/ not good for health• • Correct answer: A The method inhibit the growth of
microorganism// less spoilage of food • and can keep longer/last longer.• D - The food loss nutrient content• Change in natural colour of food• Change in taste of food
• No.3(b) • Student’s answer: Nuclear membrane
disintegrates and spindle fibres start to form.• Correct answer: (1)(Homologous chromosomes
come together)/Pairing of homologous chromosome(2)( to form bivalent) through a process called (1)(synapsis).(3)Crossing over occur between homologous chromosome.
• No. 3(c)• Student’s answer: Sperm combine with ovum
to form zygote.• Correct answer: (1) Sperm and ovum are
haploid. (2) Sperm fused with ovum to form diploid zygote.
• No. 4(e)• Student’s answer: Enzyme denatured at high
temperature. Active site of enzyme is broken down.
• • Correct answer: (1) At high temperature, 65°C
protein denatured. (2)Structure of protein change/broken and the(3) shape of change that cause silk crumples in hot water.
• No.5(c) 1. Triceps muscle is thinner and longer than biceps 2. At least 3 tendons
• No. 5(d) (1)(Difficulty in movement/walking) ,(2)( pain at joint) due
to (3)( excessive wear and tear of X). This old person experience(4)( arthritis.)
• • No. 5 (e) (1)To increase temperature of mucles (2) enabling more
efficient use of energy/increase the production of ATP(3) and increase heart to supply more oxygen. This activity is to prevent injuries to muscles / muscles cramp//allow muscles to be stretch easily.
• ESSAY• Tulis dengan lengkap.• Markah tidak akan dipotong jika jawapan tidak ada kaitan
dengan soalan• Pemeriksa akan mencari isi-isi yang berkaitan dengan soalan• Soalan compare mesti merangkumi similarities and
differences.Asingkan jawapan bagi similarities dan differences. Jawapan bagi differences lebih mudah dapat markah jika ditulis dalam table.
• Jika soalan berdasarkan rajah berasingan, jawapan mestilah berasingan.Contoh 9(b).
• Contoh: (6)(a)(ii)• When the intake of water is too little, blood osmotic pressure increase.• Osmoreceptor in hypothalamus detects the change• And produces impulse• Which stimulates pituitary gland• To release more ADH• ADH increase the permeability• Of the collecting duct/ distal tubule• More water is reabsorbeb into blood stream• Blood osmotic pressure decrease back to normal• Urine produced is less /more concentrated
FOCUS :1. Cell structure and cell organisation• Draw cell structure• Organelles and their functions ( Refer Q: 9)
2. Movement of substances across the plasma membrane(Q:3)
• Structure of plasma membrane• Osmosis • Faccilitated diffusion• Active transport
Solution :-• Hypotonic• Hypertonic• Isotonic
Movement of Water :-• Diffuse In• Diffuse Out
Condition of Cell :-• Plant Cell (1) flaccid >> plasmolysis
(2) turgid• Animal Cell (1) Haemolysis
Chemical composition of the cellSPM Q1
EnzymesSynthesis of extracellular enzymeLock and key hypothesis
Q2 &Spm Q:3
4. Cell division • Mitosis and meiosis• Arrangement of stages
in mitosis and meiosis• Chromosome behaviour
5. Nutrition • Digestion, absorption and assimilation• Eating habits (SPM 9(b)• Photosynthesis
WHAT ARE THE CLASSES OF INVOLVE IN DIGESTION?*Carbohydrates* Proteins* Lipids
PARTS OF ALIMENTARY CANAL THAT INVOLVE IN DIGESTION
amylase• Mouth : Starch +water -----------> Maltose
• Stomach : Protein + water --------> Polypeptides
Milk protein (Caseinogen) ---rennin-> Casein
DIGESTION :SPM 9(a)• Duodenum : Starch
Polypeptides + water -trypsin--> peptides
Lipid droplets + water - lipase---> fatty acid + glycerol
• Ileum : Maltose Sucrose LactosePeptides + water -peptidase-->amino acid
Lipid droplets + water - lipase---> fatty acid + glycerol
Soalan 9• (c) (i) Enzyme / protein
(ii) To pack the product that has been modified by the Golgi body
• To release the substances out of the cell to be secreted
• (d) Mitochondria as the main site where ATP / energy is generated through the enzyme action // glucose oxidisation.
• Sperm cell need more energy to swim actively to fertilize the ovum in the fallopian tube.
(a)(ii)• Process at R: Active transport• P1: The movement of particles/molecules/ions againts the
concentration gradient across the plasma membrane/ from the lower concentration of particles to the higher concentration of particles
• P2: The process requires energy provided by ATP(b) P allows small water soluble molecules, lipid soluble
molecule and gaseous to move across the plasma membrane while Q has specific shape and charge that only allow specific ions/molecule to pass through.
SOALAN 3(c) F : Solution outside the cell is hypotonic to cell sap.• E1 :Water molecules diffuse into the cell (causing it to swell up and
burst.• E2 :The plasma membrane is too thin to with stand the osmotic
pressure that develops within the cell.• (d) F : The soil solution become hypertonic than the cell sap of the
roots• E1 : water diffuses out from the cell sap into the soil by osmosis• E2 : the cell are plasmolysed
(c) In (b)(i) distilled water is hypotonic to the plant sap. Water molecules diffuse into the plant cell via osmosis thus cause the cell becomes turgid.
• • In (b)(ii) sucrose solution is hypertonic compare to
the plant sap. Water molecules will diffuse out from the plant cell to the solution outside causes the cell become plasmolysed
• F1 : no / less secretion lipase• E1 : no / incomplete lipid digestion• F2 : no / less secretion amylase• E2 : no / less starch digestion• F3 : no / less secretion trypsin• E3 : no / less protein digestion
(d)(ii)• 1. Avoid / Reduce the intake of oily food• 2. Avoid / Reduce the intake of food that high
carbohydrates /sugar• 3. Reduce the intake of food which high protein• 4. injections of insulin• 5. pancreas implantation
Sekian. Terima Kasih ~